Guide To Write A Thank You Email After an Interview

 


You just left a prospective employee meet-up—nailed it! 

In any case, you're not done at this point. Truth be told, most hiring managers give close consideration to how well (and how quickly) you compose a thank you email after the interview. 

Most employment searchers put a ton of exertion into crafting a resume and preparing for an interview. This is what numerous individuals don't invest a lot of energy in yet should: thank-you emails after interviews. 

Surprisingly, most of the employees do not send a thank-you note, but it truly establishes a positive connection with managers. It's a basic advance to take, and it can make you stand out from similarly qualified up-and-comers who don't send a thank-you email after an interview. Furthermore, truly, you ought to compose a thank-you message after a video interview similarly as you would an in-person meeting.

What to include in a thank-you email 

Here are the essential points you ought to include in pretty much any thank-you note you send after an interview, and a couple of discretionary thoughts: 

  • Express thanks for the interviewer's time. 
  • Quickly reinforce why you're interested in the work and for what reason you'd be a decent match. 
  • Consider adding something that you and the interviewer talked about while getting to know each other that makes the thank-you email more personal. 
  • Offer to address any inquiries they might have. 
  • Add instances of your work, or propose an answer for an organizational issue that surfaced during your discussion. 
  • Close your email by reiterating your thankfulness for the interview and asking about subsequent stages.

Templates for thank-you emails after an interview

Template 1

Hi [hiring manager’s name],

Thank you for meeting me today to discuss [role you applied for] at [company name]. The job duties sound like exactly the type of job I’m looking for, and I believe my knowledge in/with [relevant experience] would help me succeed in the position.

If there are any additional queries I can answer, please let me know. 

Regards,

[your name]

Template 2

Hi Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you so much for meeting with me [mention day] and discussing the exciting job opportunity at [company name]. 

I’m very interested in the position and believe my [two/five/ten] years’ experience [experience details] would be valuable as your company [is rebranding/courting new customers]. 

I am attaching some links to my [work portfolio or anything similar] at the bottom of this email. 

I look forward to hearing from you about the next steps in the interview process and would be happy to answer any other questions you have about my fit for this position.

Thanks and regards,
(name)

Template 3

Hi,

Thank you for meeting with me today to talk about the job opportunity at [insert company name].

I am very much enthusiastic about the role and believe my skills would be an excellent match for the position as you described it. With more than [number] years of [sector/niche] experience, I could immediately begin to contribute to your firm as it [transitions/expands/seeks new clients].

On a personal note, I enjoyed talking to you about [anything you talked during the interview]. 

I look forward to hearing from you soon. 

Best regards,
(name)

Check out for thank you email samples for coworkers and employees @ https://www.betterplace.co.in/blog/8-sample-thank-you-emails-for-employees-and-coworkers/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the Difference between Payroll & Staffing Services?

The Pros and Cons of Temporary Staffing

Difference Between Resignation And Relieving Letter